I have 40 questions from two books ( attached). I need the answers to be from books and to be paraphrased because the answers will be submitted to Turnitin.
Greenberg Text Review Project
From your Greenburg Text Book (Behavior in Organizations), Please, Comment, Analyze, React & Answer All the following questions. you are also supposed to reflect all what you comprehend from the whole course, if applicable and have valuable experience please share them as well.
Your answers for each question should not exceeds half to full typed page.
You are to submits to both media, Black Board & What’s up.
1) Why should an organization strive for a committed workforce?
2) How can generational communication gaps at work be bridged?
3) Discuss equity theory and how managers may use it to motivate employee performance.
4) Identify the five core job dimensions identified by the job characteristics model, and then offer some tips for applying the job characteristics model.
5) Teams are distinguished by four major dimensions. Discuss these dimensions, giving examples of teams distinguished by each.
6) What is ethnorelativistic thinking and how do managers promote it?
7) How does culture impact communication? How can we enhance cross-cultural communication?
8) How can an organization facilitate feedback and open the channels of communication with employees?
9) Explain what the Delphi technique, the nominal group technique, and the stepladder technique of
10) Discuss groupthink and ways to avoid it.
11) What is a heuristic? Describe two common types of heuristics used in organizational decision making.
12) Explain how an organizational reward system can affect cooperation.
13) Explain arbitration/mediation.
14) Define whistle-blowing.
15) Distinguish between personal and position power and explain the bases of each.
16) Discuss the two theoretical approaches used to study the use of power in groups or subunits.
17) Identify and explain the six common politics tactics used in organizations.
18) Leadership behavior can be defined by several sets of terms. Discuss and compare and contrast an autocratic/permissive perspective and then a people-oriented or production-oriented perspective on leadership behavior.
19) What is networking, and why is it beneficial to leadership development?
20) Outline contingency theories of leadership.
21) Explain how and why organizational culture changes.
22) Describe the components of individual and team creativity.
23) What the components of organizational innovation and their importance to organizational behavior?
24) What are the various dimensions of organizational structure, and how do they impact organizational behavior?
25) Explain the three primary ways an organization can be structured, offering the advantages and disadvantages of each.
26)Describe the classical, neoclassical, and contingency approaches to organizational design.
27) What are the two main sources of resistance to change? Offer specific examples of each source.
28) What factors contribute to readiness for change? How do these factors combine?
29) What can be done to overcome resistance to organizational change?
30) Explain the basic techniques of organizational development used to implement change.