For your Final Project, you will write a 5-page paper focusing on a topic that falls within the Science and Spirituality spectrum. In your paper, you will provide an overview of the topic, analyze and compare the central arguments posed by the scientific community and those posed by the religious community, and then evaluate the ways in which those topics are either able to be reconciled or need to remain separate. As a resource for your project you may use contemporary articles in journals (see the Optional Resources on the Resources page) to gain individual insights from contemporary thinkers. Make sure to include a full bibliography in APA format at the end of your paper to cite all of the sources you’ve used.
- Compose a 5-page paper research paper (not including the Title Page and Reference Page) in which you:
- Identify a topic relevant to the academic field of science and spirituality.
- Pose an argument (claim) regarding the topic and support that claim with documented evidence.
- Provide a brief overview of select arguments of both scientists and spiritual thinkers related to that topic.
- Analyze the validity of selected arguments and determine whether the arguments could be reconciled.
- Include a Title Page (including a title expressing the thesis/claim) and References.
- Cite all sources, in proper APA format, used in your research