Assignment 7.2: Deliverable — Polishing the Marketing Communications Plan
In this assignment you will polish your creative ideas on the brand’s message from the work you did in Module 5.
Most large companies spend a substantial amount of money on creating advertising campaigns that influence customer behavior. This assignment has two parts: 1) Submitting the final advertising message from Module 5; and 2) Selecting the media channel for your brand.
- From your creative brainstorming in Module 5, use your storyboard ideas to create your final advertisement or commercial for the marketing communications sections.
- As you complete your final advertising message, search online for ads or commercials from your selected company.
- Create this section for the final marketing plan, due in Module 8. Add the following to the plan:
- The final advertising message with photos, illustrations, ad copy, sketches, social media pages, commercial ideas, etc.
- Explain one feature of your ad that makes it different from its competition.
- Explain what makes the ad persuasive and memorable for your target market?
- Do you think this is an effective ad for your customer group? Why?
- Select one media channel for your ad message such as a television or radio station, a social media or online site, etc.
- Add information about the cost of buying the media, such as how much the television spot costs or the space in a print publication orwebsite.
- Your assignment deliverable must be three to five pages and include a minimum of three sources. Format, cite, and reference your sources in APA style.
My product is Pizza Hut and I must have this turned into me by 8:00pm Saturday. Also, for the this particular assignment, it makes reference to an assignment in Module 5. Ive attached that assignment to this post. Thank you.